The blog of the Ludus.info site publishes about 1 post per week on Wednesdays.
The site is managed by me, Daniele Imperi. I’m not responsible for the opinions of readers who comment. In any case, all comments sent for offensive purposes or in conflict with Italian laws will not be approved or will be deleted.
I’m also not responsible for links left by readers, links that will be checked and, if they point to sites contrary to Italian law or gambling, etc., will be removed at my discretion.
The contents of the site cannot be republished for any reason. It’s possible to publish one or more excerpts, with author credits. The posts can be printed for personal and internal use, but not for commercial purposes. Public use is permitted for informational and educational purposes.
For any other use the written consent of the author is required.
Cartoons and comics
The same extends to the cartoons: ask for my permission, if you want to republish them.
Processing of personal data
- The data left by readers to subscribe the newsletter (name and email address) are used only to send new posts published. Users can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. The newsletter is automatically sent via the “Email Subscribers & Newsletters” plugin, whenever a new post is published in the blog. The subscription to the newsletter is optional and takes place only after the user has confirmed the registration.
- The data left and got in the comments (name, email, possible site or blog, ip address) are required to prove you’re not a spammer. However, the email is not visible. At any time users can ask the confirmation of the existence of data that they have left, as required by the legislative decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights). Moreover, the data will never be used by me and will remain in the database of the blog. Users can request the cancellation of one or more comments left in the blog.
The above data will not be sent to third parties for any reason. The blog has the Akismet plugin to block the spam.
The site uses Google Analytics with anonymized ip for statistics, which shows the following information about visitors:
- demographic data: language and nationality
- technological data: browser, internet provider, screen resolution and operating system
- traffic sources
- pages visited, time spent per page, date and time of entry
Those data have only informative and technical value and are used to guarantee a better service and will not be shared in any way.
Comments left on the blog must report an actual, existing email. Comments left by anonymous or offensive comments will not be approved. Spam is automatically removed from the platform.
At the bottom of the page there are some sharing buttons (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to give readers the opportunity to share posts and pages on their social profiles.
The page was edited on May, 24 2018. For any information contact me.