This site Ludus.info has few cookies, but the admin and cartoonist eats a lot of them, specially the homemade ones.
What are cookies?
The virtual cookies, unfortunately, are not biscuits, but files that can be saved in your computer or device, like smartphone or tablet.
They are not virus. They don’t steal your passwords. They don’t go in your bank account. They don’t spy you by the keyhole of your bathroom.
Can I delete the cookie?
Yes, of course. You can delete, block or limit the cookies by following the instructions of your web browser:
- Firefox – Cookies – Information that websites store on your computer
- Delete and manage cookies in Internet Explorer
- Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
- Cookies in Opera
- Safari 5.1 (OS X Lion): Manage cookies
- Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
How many cookies do you use on Ludus.info?
The website is built in WordPress and it uses some cookies to work. There are other cookies by Google Analytics. Here below the list:
- _ga: cookie used to distinguish users (with IP Anonymization). Expiration time: 2 years. Puoi leggere lʼinformativa sulla protezione dei dati di Google Analytics.
- _gat: cookie used to throttle request rate. Expiration time: 1 minute.
- _gid: cookie used to distinguish users. Expiration time: 24 hours.